TEAMS Translations New Feature Added: Footnotes
TEAMs Translation now allows for automated linked footnoting on book pages and book chapters. Learn more about this feature.
Despite our plans for a feature lock, it just seems like it cannot be helped. This week we have added a new feature for automated footnoting. Footnotes can be added to the book page and book chapter content types.
Footnote supports the following:
- Automatic footnote reference numbering (by default)
- Manual footnote reference numbering
- Automatic link between reference number and footnote
- Hover over footnote reference number to view footnote information
- Generating placement of footnote at the bottom of the page
For up to date information on how to apply footnote formatting, please visit our footnote FAQ page.